GREY STRIPE JERSEY
You dress in grey, you get the nod. It's as simple as that. The most coveted of hill-climbing jerseys has been given a dark-as-your-soul makeover, allowing you to spend more time showing that #skiniswaterproof, and less time in the laundry.
Jersey technical features include:
- Misted-silicon pro-length sleeve bands
- Premium YKK Vislon full length zippers with easy to grab zipper pull
- Super comfy cloth zipper hood
- Silicon waist gripper band holds the jersey where it should be
- Stylish race cut - sits snug and makes you look awesome
- Technical polyester fabric made from EcoGreen recycled P.E.T bottles
- Fabric that is hardwearing, comfortable and breathable
About the material:
EcoGreen is a recycled P.E.T with all the technical benefits of a traditional polyester weave but without the associated high petroleum requirement during manufacture. By choosing this material for your Hells 500 jersey you are also assisting in reducing landfill.
View SIZE CHART
[ Model wears medium ]
The cut of this jersey is a snug race cut. It is similar to the Blood Sweat Tears jersey. If you have an Original Grey Stripe jersey you may consider going up one size. Please check the size chart to make sure you get the best fit.