THE GREY STRIPE WINTER JERSEY
You dress in grey, you get the nod. It's as simple as that. The most coveted of hill-climbing jerseys has been given a fresh new makeover, featuring references to Hells 500's dark past all wrapped up in a killer design by Pantone GT.
- Grey stripe (yep - you'll have to have done an everesting or HRS ride first)
- Repeating pattern (hopefully less reps than you had to do to earn it)
- Cloud re-design (after all, you ARE a keeper of the cloud)
- Design references representing Hells 500, everesting, and HRS
On the technical side, the winter jersey is perfect for crisp mornings and in-season mountain ascents, the Winter Grey Stripe Jersey will take you directly through the dark heart of winter.
Cut from a technical and hard-wearing recycled fabric with a light lining which adds warmth without overheating you. The winter jersey includes the hallmarks you have come to expect from a premium hand-cut design; from cloth hooded zips, to longer sleeves, and silicon gripper bottom hems to keep things sharp and tight at the business end.
Jersey technical features include:
- Long-length arms - unlike other winter jerseys these will cover your wrists
- Full length YKK large gauge zippers with easy to grab fabric zipper pull
- Super comfy cloth zipper hood
- Silicon waist gripper band holds the jersey where it should be
- Reflective zipper stash pocket
- Black colourway - built for the dark heart of winter
- Lightly fleeced - to keep you warm but not get too hot
- Stylish race cut - sits snug and makes you look awesome
- EcoGreen recycled material
- Highly technical fabric that is hardwearing and breathable
About the material:
EcoGreen is a recycled P.E.T with all the technical benefits of a traditional polyester weave but without the associated high petroleum requirement during manufacture. By choosing this material for your Hells 500 jersey you are also assisting in reducing landfill.
View SIZE CHART
[ Model wears medium ]