THE GREY STRIPE JERSEY
You dress in grey, you get the nod. It's as simple as that. The most coveted of hill-climbing jerseys has been given a fresh new makeover, featuring references to Hells 500's dark past all wrapped up in a killer design by Pantone GT.
- Grey stripe (yep - you'll have to have done an everesting or HRS ride first)
- Repeating pattern (hopefully less reps than you had to do to earn it)
- Cloud re-design (after all, you ARE a keeper of the cloud)
- Design references representing Hells 500, everesting, and HRS
Jersey technical features include:
- Misted-silicon pro-length sleeve bands
- Premium YKK Vislon full length zippers with easy to grab zipper pull
- Super comfy cloth zipper hood
- Silicon waist gripper band holds the jersey where it should be
- Stylish race cut - sits snug and makes you look awesome
- Technical polyester fabric made from EcoGreen recycled P.E.T bottles
- Fabric that is hardwearing, comfortable and breathable
About the material:
EcoGreen is a recycled P.E.T with all the technical benefits of a traditional polyester weave but without the associated high petroleum requirement during manufacture. By choosing this material for your Hells 500 jersey you are also assisting in reducing landfill.
View SIZE CHART
[ Model wears medium ]
The cut of this jersey is a snug race cut.Please check the size chart to make sure you get the best fit.