ORIGINAL GREY STRIPE JERSEY
To celebrate the two largest outdoor and indoor Everestings on record, and due to popular demand, we are doing one last run of the Original grey stripe jerseys. Orders will close on 12 August 2018 for your last opportunity to own this iconic jersey.
You dress in grey, you get the nod. It's as simple as that. The most coveted of hill-climbing jerseys has been given a dark-as-your-soul makeover, allowing you to spend more time showing that #skiniswaterproof, and less time in the laundry.
Jersey technical features include:
- Soft silicon pro-length arm bands
- Full length YKK Vislon zippers with easy to grab zipper pull
- Super comfy cloth zipper hood
- Silicon waist gripper band holds the jersey where it should be
- Stylish race cut - sits snug and makes you look awesome
- EcoGreen polyester material made from recycled P.E.T bottles
- Highly technical fabric that is comfortable, hardwearing and breathable
About the material:
EcoGreen is a recycled P.E.T with all the technical benefits of a traditional polyester weave but without the associated high petroleum requirement during manufacture. By choosing this material for your Hells 500 jersey you are also assisting in reducing landfill.
View SIZE CHART
[ Model wears medium ]
The cut of this jersey is a snug race cut. It is the same cut as the current 2018 design - 'The Grey Stripe Jersey'. Please check the size chart in the link above to make sure you get the best fit.